Tuesday, August 23, 2011

happiness

My nephew, Gabriel, is curled up in my lap right now.  Abby and Freeman were in charge of watching him, their method was to block off the TV area so they could watch CakeBoss....this frustrated him to no end.  He kept pointing and crying at my door, so I quit studying and retrieved him.  He has enjoyed alternating between the house phone and my cell phone, "talking" in his little boy way.  Then I turned the music on on my phone. This fascinated him greatly now that he was getting a "response" back from the other end. He he! Now I am negotiating the use of my keyboard as he attempts to juggle my phone, computer, and alarm clock.  I love that he smiles when he sees me, and that I can make him laugh, and that he runs up and gives me a "hug". true happiness.

No comments: